Scalr integrations are a way to natively integrate with other tooling in the Terraform and OpenTofu ecosystem without having to develop any custom code yourself. Integrations are managed at the account scope only. Please open a support ticket if you would like to see other integrations added!
- VCS Providers - Connect a VCS provider to be able to pull in modules, enable PR automation, and store OPA policies.
- Datadog - Having a fully integrated cloud ecosystem is key to ensuring smooth operations at scale. The Datadog integration has been created so that you can stream Terraform or OpenTofu run execution event details to Datadog for analysis.
- Single Sign-On - Scalr supports any SAML 2.0 provider to allow for team and user management outside of Scalr.
- Okta - Integrate Okta with Scalr directly from the Okta catalog. Scalr also supports the SCIM protocol to automate user provisioning and removal.
- Slack - Slack has become the central meeting place for the majority of DevOps teams for code reviews, incident notifications, and more. SlackOps enables teams to be more efficient and move at a faster pace, and at Scalr, we believe in meeting our users where they work.
- MS Teams - The Teams integration allows users to be more efficient by getting Terraform and OpenTofu run event notifications directly to the Teams channels they interact in.
- Infracost - Infracost is a cost estimation tool for infrastructure as code platforms. Scalr integrates with the Infracost cloud pricing server to provide estimated costs after analyzing the Terraform or OpenTofu plans.
Updated 12 days ago